1. Right Click on "My Computer" and Select "Manage" from pop-up menu....
2. A window named "Computer Management" as shown in the figure...
3. Double Click on "System Tools" and select "Device Manager"...
4. From the list Expand the "Network Adapters"...
5. Select your "Ethernet Controller" Adapter and Right Click on it and select "Uninstall"
Below are the list of Network Adapter Manufacturing companies
|Image of Network Card|
- Bigfoot Networks
- Hawking Technology
- U.S. Robotics
- Raza Microelectronics
- SMC Networks
- Zonet Technologies, Inc.
Chipsets for Network Adapters
- LSI Corporation
- Marvell Technology Group
- VIA Technologies
6. A dialog box will open up asking for confirmation..Click "Ok"...
7. After uninstalling the network adapter drivers go to "Action" menu and select "Scan for hardware changes"
8. Now your system detects your network adapter and will fix the problem of "No Network Access"